In the last decade, the world has shown a paradigm shift from analog to digital. So the importance of digital marketing works not only in favor of marketers and businesses, it is beneficial for the consumers as well.
According to a survey, 32% of small businesses invest in social media only. 25% are investing in Online marketing and 17% are investing in SEO.
The conversion rate is Higher: The corporate using online marketing is able to measure the conversion rate through real-time using a simple method. That is identifying the percentage of viewers who get converted into leads and subscribers. SEO, Social media marketing and Affiliation marketing are methods that have a high conversion rate in the market
Digital marketing is Cost-Effective A small business needs to save up on its resources before it finally goes into the green zone and starts making profits. Digital marketing gives you the scope to reach out to many customers at the same time and that too within your budget. You can plan your marketing strategy such that you only use modes that lie in your budget. Up to 40% of leads claimed getting considerable savings by using digital marketing methods of promotion for their services.
- 3 Months
- Class Duration : 3 Hrs
- Bootstrap Framework – Responsive Websites
In Bound Marketing
- Attracting your potential customers into
- Converting your prospects into leads
- Landing page
- Conversion optimization
- Conversion optimization patterns for Engaging website visitors
- Life cycle emails
- Facebook pages and post best practices
- Facebook ads – campaign objectives
- Facebook ads – targeting audiences
Facebook ads – impactful creative’s
- Facebook ads – optimization and reporting
- Facebook ad policies
- Building brand awareness
- Generating leads
- Content performance analysis
- Visitors analysis
- Social media analytics
- Actionable insights and the big picture
- Social CRM & analysis
- Digital analytics
- Platform principles
- Myths about content marketing
- Identifying & creating “Good” content
- Framework to begin a content marketing program
- Creating a blog post
- Difference between blog and website
- What is WordPress? How to Install SEO Plugins
- Importance of a logo, and profile – design logo
- About key resources and tools to create and curate content
- How to design a banner
- How to create profile, proposal, portfolio and invoices
Search Engine Marketing
- Introduction to SEM – fundamentals & case studies
- Creation of google display network
- Shopping campaigns – introduction
- YouTube marketing – introduction & Ad formats
- Google Adword Campaign and Tutorial
Benefits of Digital Marketing PPC Training @ Webs Jyoti
- 100% Live Project Work For each Trainee.
- In-house Learning resources and Books.
- 12+ Years of Exp. Trainer and 5+ Years of Exp. Developer.
- 100% Job Assistance for Diploma students.
- Minimum 2 Live Project Work for each SEO Trainee
- Grooming sessions for all PHP Trainee
- Training classes are 5 days a week.
- We will provide you two types of certificates:
- Training Certificate
- Experience Certificate