Error handling is the process of catching errors from the program and then taking appropriate action. Before proceeding for error handling you should get to know how many types of errors occurred in PHP. Notices: These are non-critical errors that occurred while executing a script – for example, accessing a variable that has not yet…Read More
- Sunita’s Inspiring Journey: Pursuing Web Development After a Break at Webs Jyoti
- From Fresher to Pro- Sahil Yadav’s Journey
- From Intern to Senior Content Specialist: Ruchi Arora’s Journey in Digital Marketing
- Roni Jeffy Salomo S – Unleashing Creativity with Webs Jyoti’s Graphic Designing Course, Now Flourishing in Indonesia!
- Hernan Apraez – Empowered by Digital Marketing Training, Now a Successful Entrepreneur in Colombia!