The require() and require_once() functions perform same work. Both functions will include and evaluates the specific file while executing the code. if include() is not able to find a specified file on location at that time it will throw a warning however, it will not stop script execution. For the same scenerio require() will throw…Read More
- Nikita’s Journey: From Student to Successful Digital Marketer
- Celebrating Success: Farhan Shines Bright with Webs Jyoti Institute!
- Suraj Singh’s Journey from Digital Marketing Course to Career Triumph at Webs Jyoti
- Sunita’s Inspiring Journey: Pursuing Web Development After a Break at Webs Jyoti
- From Fresher to Pro- Sahil Yadav’s Journey