The require() and require_once() functions perform same work. Both functions will include and evaluates the specific file while executing the code. if include() is not able to find a specified file on location at that time it will throw a warning however, it will not stop script execution. For the same scenerio require() will throw…Read More
- Sunita’s Inspiring Journey: Pursuing Web Development After a Break at Webs Jyoti
- From Fresher to Pro- Sahil Yadav’s Journey
- From Intern to Senior Content Specialist: Ruchi Arora’s Journey in Digital Marketing
- Roni Jeffy Salomo S – Unleashing Creativity with Webs Jyoti’s Graphic Designing Course, Now Flourishing in Indonesia!
- Hernan Apraez – Empowered by Digital Marketing Training, Now a Successful Entrepreneur in Colombia!