The behavior of unset() inside of a function can vary depending on what type of variable you are attempting to destroy. If a globalized variable is unset() inside of a function, only the local variable is destroyed. The variable in the calling environment will retain the same value as before unset() was called. Example <?php…Read More
- Sunita’s Inspiring Journey: Pursuing Web Development After a Break at Webs Jyoti
- From Fresher to Pro- Sahil Yadav’s Journey
- From Intern to Senior Content Specialist: Ruchi Arora’s Journey in Digital Marketing
- Roni Jeffy Salomo S – Unleashing Creativity with Webs Jyoti’s Graphic Designing Course, Now Flourishing in Indonesia!
- Hernan Apraez – Empowered by Digital Marketing Training, Now a Successful Entrepreneur in Colombia!